“The Very Inspirational Blogger Award”
This blog was nominated for the Very Inspirational blog award by Elodie Parkes
. I am honored and want to say thank you to Elodie and her blog which promises Cool Stories: Hot Love Scenes
I enjoy these so much because it shares the love between bloggers. At the end of this post you will find fifteen of my favorite bloggers and friends. You can click their name to visit their blog, including Elodie. It’s a friendly way to share the blogger love around and after the post I will nominate fifteen blogs that I read and post links to them.
Here is a little inspiration.
There are rules too to the award here they are:
Display the award logo on your blog. TICK
Link back to the person who nominated you. TICK
State 7 things about yourself. TICK
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them. TICK
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. TICK
Seven Things about Me
- I am currently on a GF/CF (no gluten/no dairy) diet.
- I have eaten Alligator in Shreveport, LA.
- My favorite snack is salted Planters Peanuts.
- One of my favorite memories is when we took the kids to Disney World.
- My favorite Hollywood Hero is (Kate Beckinsale) Selene from the Underworld movies.
- I was living on my own in Las Vegas when I was 19 years old.
- I drive a stick shift car.
My Fifteen Blogger Nominations:
1. Shayne McClendon
2. J.M. Zungia
3. P.T. Macias
4. E.R. Pierce
5. Christina Moore
6. Livia Ellis
7. Paige Bleu
8. Allison M. Cosgrove
9. Dina Rae
10. Virginia McKevitt
12. Azure Boone
13. Katie Jennings
14. Ashen White
15. Mina J. Moore